WordPress Help with WP Live Chat
WordPress Help Services & Maintenance
What is WordPress? Why is WordPress most commonly used CMS application?
WordPress is a free Content management system, you can download this application from their official website at www.wordpress.org. It an open source application and most of the hosting companies like Godaddy, Bluehost, Hostgator provide it for free when you buy their hosting. WordPress is built using PHP and MySQL. In order to use WordPress, you need to install it on a web server, which can either be a part of Internet hosting service or a local network host. People who have just started blogging or website building find it easy to create their websites or blogs in WordPress because most of the time there is no coding required. 30.6% website of the 10 million top websites use WordPress for building their website. WordPress is best CMS to build a website for beginners and newbies. It has more than 60 million users using WordPress to build their websites.
We have four distinct sorts of packages currently for businesses. However, we are additionally open for customization according to your business needs and obviously your financial plan. Below are our packages:
- Basic WordPress Help Services & Maintenance–Simple plugin updates, perfect for business pamphlets and sites that need negligible however on the go changes, weekly backup, WordPress major updates, daily security scans and so on.
- Advanced Live Chat For WordPress & Maintenance– Plan for high maintenance, dynamic sites like online stores, blogs/zines, or directories. Proactive security with everyday checks, WordPress Help significant variant updates, Advance plugin updates, daily cloud backup and so on.
- LITE WordPress HelpDesk Services & Maintenance – Basic Maintenance + WordPress Help Desk Support. Daily system scans, weekly cloud site back-ups, updating of themes version, basic plugin updates, WordPress significant version updates and so forth.
- Pro WordPress Support Chat & Maintenance –BUSY Maintenance + WordPress Help Desk Support for mission critical sites like online stores and catalogs that need additional help with more complex features. Every day cloud backup, theme version updates, proactive security administration with daily site checks, WordPress major version updates.
Please take note of: the above plans are not exhaustive. You can reach WordPress Australia on +61 1 800 731 403 for modified plans. Additionally, you have to call our WordPress Help support team for package cost.
Why do I need WordPress Help Service?
As we all know WordPress is the most commonly used application for building website. Blogger and developers find it easy to build a website on WordPress. However, people often face issues while trying to customize the website as per their requirements because WordPress themes come with a predefined structure. Hence it becomes difficult for beginners to make those changes. We will list some common issues faced by bloggers and the newbies while using WordPress.
- WordPress Application won’t install
- WordPress Plugin won’t install
- 404 error on wp-admin page
- 505 error
- WordPress Theme won’t install
- WordPress customization issues
- Unable to upload images
- Not able to login to the wp-admin page
- WordPress update failed
- WordPress Plugin won’t update
The above mentioned issues are just a few of the many issues the WordPress users commonly face. This is when you need help and you need to contact WordPress support experts. Hence we have our WordPress Help Desk team working 24/7 to provide instant assistance to WordPress users. We understand how important it is to have your website live and running again.
WordPress Website Help & Management Services
We offer an extensive variety of WordPress Help services & WordPress Live Chat maintenance service of top-notch quality. Below listed are few of them:
- WordPress update and support
- Copywriting and content writing services to refresh your website with most recent and crisp content which will go about as the best marketing tool
- Backup to reduce downtime
- Security auditing, security updates and security recommendations
- Search engine optimization updates and SEO auditing and proposals
- The multilingual support which incorporates interpretation and content localization service keeping both cultural and linguistic diversity
- WordPress eCommerce maintenance
- Web application support including ease of use, training, and mobile or social applications
- Content management to update posts, images, pages, menus, and forms
We are open with our personalized solution for any challenge that you come across. Simply connect with us on +61 1 800 731 403
WordPress Support Phone Number for Australia